Festival Lockers - Phone Charging
We make sure that were at all the major festivals throughout the year so that you can keep your belongings safe and your devices charged. Simply click on the festival that you are attending to purchase a charge or book a locker.
We are the leaders in bringing you Festival Lockers - Phone Charging at a great low price and a friendly but professional service.
Recharged provide managed storage locations and device charging for on event sites where camping or the need to secure easily lost items in a controlled environment.
We supply all charging cables so no need to bring your own
We can charge all device's for example, phones, tablets, laptops, e-cigarettes, Camera batteries, Go Pro’s etc., we can even supply a socket to blow up your airbed for a small charge. if you have an unusual device please bring along the charger;
We have two types of Lockers available –
1. Storage Lockers (40cm high x 35cm wide x 30cm deep) – These allow for easy access storage of personal belongings that are slightly larger and can be shared with you and you friends to reduce costs.
2. Charging Lockers (10cm high x 10cm deep x 15cm wide) – They allow charging for any device. The pricing structure for these lockers is explained below.
We have 7 different options to suit everyone:
VIP package (unlimited phone charging for 1 phone, a large non-powered locker all weekend, unlimited use for yourself in the hair care lockers and we will even blow up your airbed for you, and your own dedicated drop off point to avoid queuing)
- Storage & charging locker weekend deal (this is a large non powered locker and charge your phone twice)
- Storage only Locker Non Powered (large locker for bags etc.)
- Single phone charge
- Power pack so you can charge on the go
- Airbed Inflation
- Hair care lockers per use
Large lockers can be shared between friends so this will reduce the cost per person.
You are more than welcome to leave your device with us overnight to make sure it gets all full charge for the next day.
Once you have arrived at the event check our Twitter / Facebook page for easy instructions on how to find us at the festival.