Isle of Wight festival lockers and Phone Charging
What a great line up for this years festival:
We are getting very excited for this years Isle of Wight Festival.
We would recommend pre booking a locker as we are running out fast and would hate for you to be disappointed on the day, we have also just launched a great new product if you do not require a locker.
Why queue for hours inside the festival when you can just pop outside and get instant service at our unique trailer with it’s brightly coloured lockers.
See map below for where we will be located on the day :
We supply Lockers and Phone Charging to Reading Festival and Isle of Wight Festival and Blissfields Festival and over 20 other festivals and events throughout the year. Why not check out our events page and see if we are attending another one of your Festivals this year.
Recharged provide managed storage locations and device charging for on event sites where camping or the need to secure easily lost items in a controlled environment.
We supply all charging cables so no need to bring your own
We can charge all devices for example: phones, tablets, laptops, e-cigarettes, Camera batteries, Go Pro’s etc., we can even supply a socket to blow up your airbed for a small charge. if you have an usual device please bring along the charger;
We have two types of Lockers available –
1. Storage Lockers (40cm high x 35cm wide x 30cm deep) – These allow for easy access storage of personal belongings that are slightly larger and can be shared with you and you friends to reduce costs.
2. Charging Lockers (10cm high x 10cm deep x 15cm wide) – They allow charging for any device. The pricing structure for these lockers are explained below.
We have 3 different pricing structures to suit everyone:
- Storage & charging locker weekend deal (this is a large locker and 2 full phone charges) £15.00
- Storage only Locker (large locker for bags etc.) £10.00
- Charging only locker (small lockers for phone charging) £5.00 per phone per 100% charge
Large lockers can be shared between friends so this will reduce the cost per person.
You are more than welcome to leave your device with us overnight to make sure it gets all full charge for the next day.
Once you have arrived at the event check our Twitter / Facebook page for easy instructions on how to find us at the festival, see below for a picture of brightly coloured lockers: